Maternity & Classic
see scheduling page for pricing (tipping not necessary)
Massage sessions include:
- Nourishing organic coconut oil & essential oils
- Hot stones / towels
- Acupressure & reflexology
- Massage cupping when needed for glorious deep tissue/scar tissue/ myofascial work
- Healing breath techniques
Massage add-on services & additional techniques:
- Thalassotherapy foot bath/scrub/reflexology*
- Skin brushing**
- Warmed Himalayan salt stone**
- Organic Face Glow (milk~n~honey) with acupressure facial and scalp massage*
- Pelvic assessment and myofascial balancing
- Intraoral massage/instruction
- Abdominal massage / Chi Nei Tsang / Myofascial release
- Qigong breath work and posture techniques
- Alexander posture techniques for pregnancy for the pregnant and postpartum body
- SEA Therapy (Somato-Emotional-Awareness) through inner landscape energy healing with visualizations and meditations
* Thalassotherapy foot bath with reflexology and Organic Face Glow adds 15 min./$25 each to appointment
**Skin brush mitts and salt stones come with a one-time $15 fee. They can be taken home with you or stored sanitarily in studio for use in your following sessions.
Reflexology (maternity and classic)
Deeply relaxing and restorative, sessions begin with an organic thalassotherapy foot bath and pumice scrub followed by a clothed full-body reflexology session on the table. Includes detailed work on head/ears/neck/shoulders, lower arms & hands, and lower legs & feet. Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing.
Maternity Sessions Pregnancy priming fertility massage, pregnancy and postpartum wellness care:
Massage supports mom & baby physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually preparing them for birth and life with relaxation and pleasure. It boosts your overall system and balances the body to avoid or relieve common (common does not mean normal/healthy!) pregnancy complaints such as pelvic and back pain, nausea, swelling, fatigue, insomnia, heartburn, headaches. Pelvic alignment and intraoral massage are also paramount to readying moms body for labor and maintaining health postpartum and can be added into any session. The positioning used for massage promotes restful sleep and optimal fetal positioning for labor readiness. Enjoy improved immunity, more energy for mom and baby, increased pelvic stability while reducing stress, tension, fear, anxiety/depression. Receiving nourishing touch also fills the well a mother gives from and helps her tune deeply into her intuition during this paramount time... Read more on maternity and doula services here.
Perinatal Holistic Spa Services
Perinatal specialty services provide the final preparation for labor and support healing from the birthing process.
Mother Love Boon A blessing of a treatment for ready to deliver or past their due time mothers that includes a sea therapy foot bath, labor tea, birth-priorities embodiment discussion, skin brushing with powdered organic flowers followed by a deeply soothing massage with pelvic assessment and balancing (the doorway for birth moms getting ready to use) specific acupressure, reflexology and aromatherapy that assist mom's body to soften and open for labor & birth. Includes an organic herbal Birthing Sachet that mom keeps for further aroma-therapeutic use in labor and delivery.
Welcome Home - A Mother Warming is similar to a postpartum ritual called Closing the Bones originating in Mexican and South American midwifery care. This service is essential support for the new mother. It can be a series of massages or a single service which is done once her lochia ceases.
The series begins with restorative massages with a warming oil focusing on mom's abdomen and pelvic girdle and can include pelvic and abdominal binding for supportive healing beginning shortly after birth (typically within the first week)
The final or one-time service is done once mom's lochia ceases and includes postpartum warming or nursing tea and foot bath, a full-body massage with pelvic assessment and rebalancing that includes warming abdominal massage, specialized reflexology, acupressure and aromatherapy. Mom's pelvis is wrapped securely* and warmed with a hot stone. These services provide much needed maternal support and healing on many levels.
** Cotton Bengkung belly bind is additional $65 - $100. I can supply one or you can get/have your own. Please inquire.
Package price is customized and depends on # of massages before final one.
Contact me to arrange your personal service or package.
Classic Holistic Spa Services
Hawaiian Delight* Leave's you feeling like an easy, sweet Hawaiian breeze
*can include a fresh lei for additional $35.
Himalayan Retreat Deep healing, reflexology, acupressure
Pacific Northwest Cure A northwest healing experience
Rock~n~Roll Hot stones, massage cupping, great music, deep relief
Natural body treatments for women also include:
- Techniques to relieve PMS. Enter "Moontime Massage" in the notes field when scheduling massage the week before (if you suffer from pms) or during your period (if you wish to rest & connect deeply within.) You'll receive a special tea, acupressure and reflexology to reduce your symptoms and clear the way for healthy flow and reflection.
- Relief from tension/stress, headaches, pelvic stress, abdominal/gut imbalances
- Natural breast care & body care techniques
- 'Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering' by Sarah J. Buckley, MD
- 'Real Food - What to Eat for Mother & Baby' by Nina Plank
- 'The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Childcare' by Sally Fallon Morrell and Thomas Cowan M.D.
(info. on healthy conception, pregnancy & baby's early years)
- 'Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom' by Christiane Northrup M.D.
Please visit scheduling page for more information and booking.
I look forward to healing time with you. Thank you.