Maternity & Classic
All sessions include:
- Nourishing organic coconut oil & essential oils
- Hot stones / towels
- Acupressure & reflexology
- Massage cupping when needed for glorious deep tissue work
- Healing breath techniques
Massage add-on services & additional techniques:
- Thalassotherapy foot bath/scrub/reflexology*
- Skin brushing**
- Warmed Himalayan salt stone**
- Organic Face Glow (milk~n~honey) with acupressure facial and scalp massage*
- Abdominal massage / Chi Nei Tsang
- Qigong breath work and posture techniques
- Alexander posture techniques for pregnancy
- SEA Therapy (Somato-Emotional-Awareness) through inner landscape energy healing with visualizations and meditations
* Thalassotherapy foot bath with reflexology and Organic Face Glow adds 15 min./$25 each to appointment
**Skin brush mitts and salt stones come with a one-time $15 fee. They can be taken home with you or stored sanitarily in studio for use in your following sessions.
Reflexology (maternity and classic)
Deeply relaxing and restorative, sessions begin with an organic thalassotherapy foot bath and pumice scrub followed by a clothed full-body reflexology session on the table. Includes detailed work on head/ears/neck/shoulders, lower arms & hands, and lower legs & feet. Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing.
Maternity Massage Sessions (pre and postnatal)
Prepares you for healthy fertility and conception. Boosts your overall system and balances the body to avoid or relieve common pregnancy complaints such as nausea, swelling, fatigue, insomnia, heartburn, headaches. Specialty services (listed below) will prepare you for labor and assist healing from the birthing process. The positioning used for sessions promotes restful sleep and optimal fetal positioning for labor readiness. Massage supports mom & baby physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually preparing them for birth and life together with relaxation and pleasure. Enjoy improved immunity, reduced stress, tension and the tendency for anxiety and depression while building blood and energy available to mom and baby. Receiving nourishing touch fills the well a mother gives from and helps her tune deeply into her intuition during this paramount time... Read more on maternity and doula services here.
Maternity Holistic Spa Services
Mother Love Boon A blessing of a treatment for ready to deliver or past their due time mothers that includes a foot bath, labor tea, birth-priorities embodiment discussion, skin brushing with powdered organic flowers followed by a deeply soothing massage with specific acupressure, reflexology and aromatherapy that assist mom's body to open for labor & birth leaving her feeling loved and nourished as she enters into her new role as mother to an infant.
$15 adds an organic herbal Birthing Sachet for further aroma-therapeutic use in labor and delivery.
Welcome Home - A Mother Warming is similar to a postpartum ritual called Closing the Bones originating in Mexican and South American midwifery care. This service is essential support for the new mother. It can be a series of massages or a single service which is done once her lochia ceases.
The series begins with restorative massages with a warming oil focusing on mom's abdomen and pelvic girdle and can include pelvic and abdominal binding for supportive healing beginning shortly after birth (typically within the first week)
The final or one-time service is done once mom's lochia ceases and includes postpartum warming or nursing tea and herbal bath (in-home) or foot bath (in-studio*), a full-body massage that includes warming abdominal and pelvic girdle massage, specialized reflexology, acupressure and aromatherapy. Mom's pelvis is wrapped securely** then she's enveloped in a warming full body wrap. These services provide much needed maternal support and healing on many levels.
*Foot baths can also be done in-home if mom doesn't have a bath tub.
**Belly bind is additional $65 - $100. I can supply one or you can get/have your own.
Package price is customized and depends on # of massages before final one.
Contact me to arrange your personal service or package.
Classic Holistic Spa Services
Hawaiian Delight* Leave's you feeling like an easy, sweet Hawaiian breeze
*can include a fresh lei for additional $35.
Himalayan Retreat Deep healing, reflexology, acupressure
Amongst the Waves A Pacific Northwest healing experience
Rock~n~Roll Hot stones, massage cupping, great music, deep relief
Natural body treatments for women also include:
- Techniques to relieve PMS. Enter "Moontime Massage" in the notes field when scheduling massage the week before (if you suffer from pms) or during your period (if you wish to rest & connect deeply within.) You'll receive a special tea, acupressure and reflexology to reduce your symptoms and clear the way for healthy flow and reflection.
- Relief from tension/stress, headaches, pelvic stress, abdominal/gut imbalances
- Natural breast care & body care techniques
- 'Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering' by Sarah J. Buckley, MD
- 'Real Food - What to Eat for Mother & Baby' by Nina Plank
- 'The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Childcare' by Sally Fallon Morrell and Thomas Cowan M.D.
(info. on healthy conception, pregnancy & baby's early years)
- 'Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom' by Christiane Northrup M.D.
Please visit scheduling page for more information and booking.
I look forward to healing time with you. Thank you.